четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

back burning pain side urination




Hey Patti

Sorry itapos;s taken me so long to send you anything I miss you Itapos;s been awful busy here, as you can imagine. Hope all is well at home, on the lake (oh how I miss the lake). Is Oktoberfest coming up, or is it already past? I can never remember the dates.

Iapos;ve been working at Urban Outfitters, just for a job to make some money. Unfortunately, it hasnapos;t been enough money, and now that Kayla and I are getting ready to move to Brooklyn and get our own place, Iapos;m pretty broke. So yesterday, I went job hunting and found this incredible place called Max Brenner, Chocolate by the Bald Man. Itapos;s a huge restaurant specializing in chocolate You literally order chocolate, fondue, chocolate "injections", hot chocolate, sandwhiches, cheese appetizers, the list goes on and on. Itapos;s amazing. And there are enormous pipes running along the ceiling and walls that carry chocolate through them, and pump it into the outlets behind the counters where they let it out per order.
Signs inside say "SEE, WILLY WONKA LIVES" You would die, Patti.
They also have a coffee bar. I applied and was HIRED ON THE SPOT as a barista Iapos;ll be making plenty of money now, doing what I love to do, and I absolutely cannot wait How wonderful. I start on Monday.

October has been beautiful here, not as beautiful as Michigan, but what can you expect, you know?
Iapos;ve been thinking of you a lot - whatapos;s your son been up to? Is he still in Chicago (I thought I remember you saying something about him possibly moving out here).

Miss you
Crayton

P.S. Thank goodness for Trader Joeapos;s, they make it so easy and cheap to get organic, good for you grocceries. Iapos;d be in so much trouble without them (The thing is, they are located in Manhattan, so imagine Kayla and I literally carrying four to five huge paper bags of grocceries on the subway for around an hour back to our house HAHA, of course)

belvista homes, back burning pain side urination, back burning pain upper, back burning sensation, back burning yard.



Комментариев нет: