суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

buddha statue viet nam




Molly and I went out with a my friend Amy tonight along with her daughter Alexandra who is around a year and a half old.� We decided to go to New Hope, PA and see if there was anything interesting going on.� I was sure it would be hopping and that weapos;d have to fight for a parking spot but it was shockingly quiet� Almost all of the restaurants were empty and very few people were walking around on the sidewalks.�

We were walking around and trying to decide on where to eat for dinner.� We were going to eat at a place called Wildflower.� We looked at the menu and there seemed to be lots of good vegetarian options.� We were looking at the menu posted outside and were about to walk in when we noticed another sign.� Once the sun goes down, they donapos;t allow children under the age of seven in to eat� Alex was not welcome.� I�can understand but at the same time, I was still sorta taken back.� Iapos;ve never seen something so blunt at a restaurant� It isnapos;t like people were wearing tuxes inside.� Oh well.��

We decided to hit up LuLuapos;s Cafe which was sorta dissapointing because it seems like I always eat there when I go to New Hope.� I guess thatapos;s because Iapos;m familiar with it and I know I can gind reasonable veg options.� They also have an entire page of the menu devoted to drinks, smoothies, juices and other sippy stuff.� Itapos;s your basic informal menu with sammiches and soups.� Thereapos;s all sorts of pumpkin flavored beverages available for the fall.� I had a pumpkin chai and it was great.� The food is alright but the chai will keep me coming back to LuLuapos;s because itapos;s hard to find a decent one.� Let me tell you, Iapos;ve tried several and they are few and far between � Most places use a concentrate and that shit is nasty.� Small World in Princeton makes their own chai but itapos;s so spicy that I usually cannot drink it once I get to the bottom third of the cup and for what I pay for that thing, I want to be able to swallow every last drop� LuLuapos;s isnapos;t much less expensive but itapos;s way better� It comes in a tea bag and they combine the tea and spices themselves.� You are able to let it seep for as little or as long as youapos;d like and when itapos;s done, they give you your choice of milk to top it off.� Itapos;s perfect.�

I was just mulling over different places to get chai the other day and Iapos;m really glad to have LuLuapos;s on my mental map.� For right now, they� win the Chai Prize.

110 S Main St
New Hope, PA 18938
(215) 862-3222

deutsche hypothekenbank hannover, buddha statue viet nam, buddha statue weeping, buddha statue wholesale.



Комментариев нет: